Chief Minister’s District Innovation and Challenge Fund 2017
Date : 01/01/2017 - 31/12/2022 |
The District Innovation Fund will allow Government of Arunachal Pradesh to:
- Instill a sense of competitiveness amongst the Deputy Commissioners for developmental interventions.
- To bring in innovation in the design, planning and implementation of critical infrastructure.
- Introduce cutting edge and latest technology in filling up infrastructural gaps in the districts.
- To instill a sense of participation amongst the Deputy Commissioners for major infrastructural interventions in the districts.
- Foster partnerships between State Government and the community.
- Foster community involvement and participation.
- Deliver effective outcomes from State’s policies and fund allocation.
To ensure that Public investment in the District is responsive to local requirements
How To Apply
Follow the SOP as directed in attachmentView (2 MB)